Business is booming, things are going great and you’re really busy – suddenly, your days are just disappearing and you have so much to do! The stress of outstanding tasks is taking an affect on you and your business.
Stop right there! The solution is simple – you need to delegate! Now you could set about hiring an employee – train them up, pay for their daily salary and supply them with hardware. Or alternatively, you could hire an experienced, professional VA and only pay for the time you need to complete a few tasks. Here are some of the top reasons you need to outsource to a VA rather than hire someone in:
- You pay for the project rather than the person: by recruiting an employee you will have to pay a salary regardless of how many hours work they actually complete. However, with a VA you pay per hour – this means that you only pay for the work you need to be completed.
- You don’t have to supply hardware: VAs don’t require you to supply them with equipment – you can do see if you choose want, but it isn’t a requirement.
- You don’t pay for other employee benefits such as sick pay or annual leave, you only pay for what you use.
- VAs are highly motivated: as self-employed workers, it is essential that VAs always give 110% to ensure client satisfaction. An unhappy client damages business and leads to no income.
- You can pick and choose which tasks you want them to complete.
- VAs work outside of the standard 9-5.
- VAs have a diverse range of skills and experiences.